Dog tags make a great promotional item, and we can handle any quantity, so whether you're wanting 100 sets for a big party, or 10,000 sets for a big product launch we can do it. They make a great giveaway because they trigger reciprocation and open up opportunities for future business. Millions of pounds are spent in promotional items each year because it works. Advertising in the form of freebies is extremely successful, and dog tags are a superb gift that can be handed out at parties, gigs, trade shows, events and exhibitions. Associating your brand name with a dog tag customised with your logo, can reach out and grab your customer's attention. Remember to add your contact details on them.
Some of the projects we've produced tags for recently include:
- Bootcamp fitness event for a chain of gyms;
- Promotion of a military-themed book;
- A launch event for a new release of a war game;
- Giveaways for a student union freshers' week event;
- Dogtags for inclusion in a limited edition album box set;
- Entrance ‘tickets’ for a charity event.
For big projects, we can provide branded and customised tags. We offer several ways of doing this, and we're always happy to explore other options. The standard branding methods are set out below. (Click on the pictures to enlarge).